Saturday, January 10, 2009

Perfection

As a perfectionist I don't assume anyone but a perfectionist will get where I'm coming from.


I have these ultimatums where if I can make the picture in my head come to life on paper then something in my world might be fixed. Right now I am stuck on these two perfect pictures. I've had both in my head for about two weeks, and I am terrified. If I draw them incorrectly then whatever the picture represents wont be fixed and I will become discouraged, and if I dont draw them in time I will forget, and then a chance to show the world how I see life as it is.. is lost. Its so hard, I end up studying the elements in each picture and then trying to force out what I see in my mind. I've never gotten a picture 100 percent correct. The translation from mind to paper is tricky and from lack of skill and determination my thoughts are never fully brought to life. But the two in my mind currently are different and special and I'm not going to stop until they are smudged into real life.

No comments: