Sunday, November 30, 2008

Muscles

I've put aside running long distances, and now am entertaining the notion I could be could at suicides.

Suicides - sprinting from the baseline (basketball court) to different intervals on the court. Its hell

Im trying to finish up school, but cashing my checks and cleaning my room is all I can seem to keep up with. Im not sure but something in me is really stopping me from progressing in certain areas of my life, I know these sore spots shouldn't be hang ups for me.. but when I think about them they do get me questioning. Can I do it? Can I do this on my own?

I mean my parents dont help out alot now.. I am very independent, but the consiquences I face now for not doing things on time arent conparable to the ones I will face in the future. I just need to push into Jesus more than ever. Of course I can't do it on my own. Of course I need him!

No comments: