Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SATs

Sadistic Academic Trials

I've started studying for them again. I was daydreaming today about coming home from a college break.. There will be no college without these high SAT scores. Its really not that bad, slightly annoying because I'm so rusty on everything;I see a math problem and I remember learning about it... but unfortunately nothing more. I'm not bad when it comes to the reading parts, just when I get tired everything goes down hill.. and then the essay... Well I need help with structure so I think I'll just end up a writing an essay a day until I get to a point were I actually enjoy re-reading my work.

Im not sure what to do next. I havent really been going to volleyball practice because I never have clean clothes and it takes up my napping time. Im not sure if I want to do basketball because everyones skill level is so far ahead of mine.. its going to be a bench of a year.. I mean once running ends I wont really get a chance to see these girls (heat sports affliated girls) anymore. I dont think I am going to go with basketball... Its to much of a contact sport. And then I think man I could get really good at it.. and then I think nope nope nope.

Crap
Art classes?
Music?
Writing?
ahhh

No comments: