Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Its NOT a Diary

The further we go
The older we grow
The more we know
The less we show



I don't (want to?) understand what force of nature is working against me. Cindy say's life is messy. Generally the messiest food is the best, apparently that rule of thumb doesnt roll over to other aspects in life. I know I am my own worst enemy. I know I set the traps I trip over. I know this. Now what. Its time to connect the brain to the heart. Like in the Beth Moore bible study the first half of the lesson is all brain and the second part is all heart. Sometimes I can connect the two points easily sometimes I can't; in my life I mostly cant. I know more than I have learned. I know things but I dont get them thoroughly.

When I listen to certain songs I think of people. The majority of the time one person pops into my head, and its ruining my music experience...ahhhh




No comments: