Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pure

I handle my freedom as corporately as any other teenage my age. So I like to think. (well) Im not every other teenager and when faced with my current bout of sadness I tend to spend my time alone. When given the option to wallow at home verses anywhere else I tend to choose the latter. Looking at my surroundings (sun shop cafe) sittingalone at a table that could easily manage sitting three, I dont mind. There isnt anybody I could imagin sitting with me. Even if I was dating (I never really dated the coffee shop type to my greatest dismay, obvisouly their biggest flaw) I couldn't see another soul at this circlular table with me. Oh boy, the boy topic. Right well Im not dating, and I've succeeded. Teenage boys really dont persue if all hopes are crushed with a couple rude words they just pursue the next... object of interest. So in a sense that part is not hard. I dont have to worry about meeting someone new. Its the previously known boys that offer a bit more of a struggle. I can't just all of a sudden ignore some of my childhood guy friends, so there is a thin line there I manage not to cross by not using rude words but by offereing a jabbing elbow side hug and humor that often leads to a quick farwell. The head of this is that I still think about dating. When I'm bored I create a lovely scene in my head, I use some one I know or a mystery face as my perfect date, and man we have the perfect evenings. When I'm feeling ultra Godly I make it so me and my man are main squezzes. Well thinking about it is the same as doing it (says so in the bible). So I have to keep a pure mind, mind you my daydreams weren't x-rated just pleasent dating scenerios where the male counterpart told me everything I wanted to hear, the perfect Lindsay evening. Its only tempting because it helps time go by.. and its also tempting because...

shittty

1 comment:

Rachael Rydbeck said...

now i am intrigued. what would your perfect evening look like?