Thursday, September 25, 2008

Convicted

I feel convicted to explain my current situation.
My room is clean
Both my whites and my blacks were put in the washing machine and dryer at around 8:30 (in the morning) my car is clean, but because it went so long without being cleanned sand is embedded into the interior so I will still have to continue to vacuum weekly. My lovely orange thick one layered hair is gone! Replaced with a chic sleek dew. The demi-permanent color was a cinnamon brown in the yellow gold base group; my hair is dark dark, and all my sun highlights are reddish. The hair cut super cute, though it does remind me alot of what I had two years ago... Hair dressers just love this cut on me.. or is it just paul mitchell hairdressers love this cut? Oh well... because of my hair color my complexion is glowing, my eyes are bright and my teeth are white (always were :]). My only qualm is that I do really want to grow my hair out and I was liking the whole bum bum hole slacker look. No seriously I wanted to look O Natural, now I look super chic.. I stand out amoungst my home school friends who are blonde.. and no dye for them!

I stated using my gym membership! I go at least four times a week for about an hour and work on my uper body, six times a week I run, three times a week I play volley ball, and then once a week I play basket ball. I still dont know why I have to be so active. Im not ready to face that yet...

The tone of this post might seem different than previous posts, and all I can say is that relationships do make a difference; and my relationship with God is stronger than ever. Our romance that kindled over night is enough to keep my motor running amists the seas of teenagerhood. All last year I let boys fill his spot. It worked but it wasnt a perfect science and what better to motivate you and love you than God? Looking good and .. being healthy are other motivations.. I still have my battles I just pick them carefully.

No comments: