Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cars

I think I should just get this out here. If I've dated you, you've probably had car troubles. I was starting to think this amazing trait of mine went away, but no no just last month something bizarre happened to this guys car. I mean what are the odds? I can understand car troubles but being able to recall all of your ex's due to car troubles? Its a bit out there.

Speeding tickets given to 'I've never gotten a ticket ever' guys, straight edge kid getting pulled over for drunk driving, Mr.careful locking the keys in his car. I don't know how to describe the next one but this guy could switch lanes without hitting the reflectors and while backing out he hit a car. Car batteries just dying, more keys locked in cars, I think one guy didn't even have a car, and a car alarm and hazard lights that just wouldn't turn off. There was one exception because we never drove his car (on the account his car was teetering on the edge of life and death, and mine had a radio) and then on our first date he bought me car coolant because my car over heated.

Maybe Mr.Right will ride a bike?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

car alarm system are so very important for car protection and car safety. various type of car alarm systems are available in the market.. car alarm systems are so very important for car protection and care...there is one source to get more exclusive and nice information about car alarm system and car alarm installation...would like all to take advantage of these
services.