Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Little Wonders

Monday at an intersection while taking an left I noted four cars in a row with their blinkers all in sync.
Tuesday.
Today cleaned up my act and then went for a run. Melbourne isnt a big place but isnt a hickville either, so when I reached the beach of my choice and noted that not a soul was in site it was a nice surprise. Nobody was on the beach. I felt like the beach was just there for me. I even ran with my head turned to the side so I could watch the water. With the sun slowly setting I could see a lovely coral pink glow starting at the horizon line followed by a buttercup yellow and then a light azure blue. All these amazing colors seemed liked they glowed, floated, drifted right over the ocean. The water was this bright turquoise with darker shadowed parts all illuminated by bright white sea dew floating on top. My eyes were a camera set on a high contrast. It was a beautiful day. Amazing run.

favorite songs during the run - hung up - madonna, can't speak french - girla aloud, fight song, got your number, falling leaves - billy talent. the inch - peaches

2 comments:

Rachael Rydbeck said...

Awesome blog lady! Can't see pics when you post them on here. I don't run and you make even me want to run on the beach!

-Billy said...

that is really cool. i love the beach. even on a bad day the beach looks good