Tuesday, September 30, 2008

homework

I have no homework and Im still behind! Ha! Its strange I may have realized something today.. when I lack God I crave something, and because Im not aware I'm lacking God I run around the house trying to fill my craving. The refrigerator door slams multiple times, chocolateless cuboards are searched throughly at least twice, and on the third round of scavanging the house for something to fill my strange craving I end up with some form of food which I do not really wish to disgest but I dont know what else to do! Im craving something and its my human intinct to fill that craving... I gained some weight this summer what that.. I realized this yesterday.. I didnt have my God talking time yesterday and I started craving something.. (not food.. just anything) and I didnt know why... of course now I do :]

my foundation (Jesus Christ) is seriously lacking structure and will not withstand any amount of fire, and though people have more endured much more pain than I have, I do not wish to come out of that judgment flame sindged.. I want to have my foundation withstand the fire.. preferablly i will have it [my foundation] made with precious stones and gold.. lots of gold, to bad chocolate melts..

No comments: